RE: [thewire] Year-end lists

  • Gwendal Cobert
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2002
      > 16)Syd Barret-Wouldn't You Miss Me
      completely missed that one... what is it ? unreleased stuff, demos, live ???
      Gwendal
    • ralph2319311
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2002
        It's previously released tracks from his two albums, plus the Opel
        collection. There is one track that is previously unreleased-Bob
        Dylan Blues, and if you like Syd you'll probably want it. It's a
        witty commentary on Dylan.--- In thewire@y..., "Gwendal Cobert"
        <gpl@c...> wrote:
        > > 16)Syd Barret-Wouldn't You Miss Me
        > completely missed that one... what is it ? unreleased stuff, demos,
        live ???
        > Gwendal
      • Gwendal Cobert
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2002
          ummh... I'm not enough of a fan to get this album just because of that one
          track I don't have !

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/