New! Industria Masoquista Releases

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      mailGreetings from Ecuador!
      Here are the New! Industria Masoquista Releases:

      * Industria Masoquista / Anapthergal (Finland) split CD-R on Sacred Recs. See review from Sacred Recs. label: Equador's Industria Masoquista create one dense wall of harsh noise from
      several looped and played sources. Cascading harsh loops fall into seas of drone, which collide with more loops over the duration of this 31 minute piece. The song evolves beautifully, starting from hissing (but round sounding, organic I guess is the word) and slowly mounting in volume and intensity. Anapthergal are the other side of the coin entirely, but it works very well. They create incredibly evocative ambient noise that can get a bit harsher when the song
      calls for it. It is noise, but I listen to it again for the songs. Very well structured and laid out. I am reminded of the deepest forests, but also the greyest factory. Motion, movement, is the most striking part about Anapthergal. The songs breath, the emotions come alive as this ageless story unfolds. Such striking beauty and honest expression is rare in this (or any) time period. This is, to say the very least, an epic album that is solid from start to finish. For info and more visit http://sacrednoise.cjb.net

      * Industria Masoquista "To my girlfriend" CD-R on Anty-Everything (U.S.A.) For info and more contact directly to existnoise@...

      * Alienlovers in Amagasaki (Japan) / Industria Masoquista split CD-R Cyber Blast Records (U.S.A.). Alienlovers in Amagasaki is the side project of Akihiro Shimizu (Thirdorgan). for info and more visit http://geocities.com/cyberblastrecords/

      GET IN TOUCH
      JAVIER

      Industria Masoquista Groups

      c/o: Javier F. Riera Navas, P.O. Box: 05-01-268, Latacunga - Ecuador, South America, ICQ 129381398, msn messager: indmasoquista@..., aol messager: killernoise93