New music in RealAudio on Mappings, week beginning November 27, 2001

  • Herb Levy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
      Hi y'all,

      Due to problems with Antenna radio's FTP site, this week's program
      has just changed, a day and a half late. Sorry for any inconvenience;
      I hope you enjoy the new show. Barring unforeseen problems, next
      week's program should change Monday night as usual.

      This week on Mappings <http://www.antennaradio.com/avant/mappings/>,
      you'll hear music by electro-acoustic composer Maggi Payne.

      The show went online Monday evening around 10:00 PM (-0600 GMT) and
      will remain online at the above URL for a week. Last week's program
      (featuring music by Samm Bennett, John Butcher, James Coleman, Rick
      Cox, Michael Jon Fink, Gianni Gebbia, Charlotte Hug, Brett Larner,
      Eric Lyon, Paul Herman Reller, Ian Smith, and Wadada Leo Smith) is
      still available in the Mappings archive
      <http://www.antennaradio.com/avant/mappings/index1.htm>, where you
      can also find play lists for the program since it began in March 1998.

      Hope you tune in to the program.

      Bests,

      Herb