RE: [thewire] ZERO 7 ?!

  • Keith McColl
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
      theyre pish. massive attack coffee table scmaltz - enjoy listening to it
      reading your wire drinking filtered coffee . oh he's so bitter .

      ***people always tryin to get next to me , i had a beautiful experience on
      ecstacy ***
      Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the
      company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and any
      attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
      recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any
      inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying of this
      e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited