RE: [thewire] Sussan Deyhim

  • Steeples Paul (Mr PW)
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2001
      Attar is the poet who wrote "The Conference of the Birds" an allegorical
      Sufi poem (and as you say, Peter Brook did a theatrical version). I'll post
      more details tomorrow, unless someone better informed gets in first...

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2001
        mIEKAL!
        Attar is the Sufi author who wrote "Conference of the birds".

        In Anaphoria, there is an ensemble called the "Ensemble of 31 birds"
        as a reference to Attar who is well liked there.

        mIEKAL aND wrote:

        > Im only aware of the project by Peter Brook called "Conference of the
        > Birds". Who is Attar?
        >
        > out of the loop,
        >
        > mIEKAL

        -- Kraig Grady
        North American Embassy of Anaphoria island
        http://www.anaphoria.com

        The Wandering Medicine Show
        Wed. 8-9 KXLU 88.9 fm