Dublin/Modern Art

  • John Parkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      I think there's a few of us on here. The museum in question is IMMA (the
      Irish Museum of Modern Art) and it's located in the old Royal Hospital in
      Kilmainham, Military Road, Dublin 8. They're also currently showing new wall
      drawings by Sol Le Witt. Recently had Billingham, Barney, etc, as part of
      the Glen Dimplex awards (Irish answer to Turner).

      Johnp.