DysFunkt!onal_Beats | London [dec 6th]

  • info@no-immortal.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      <dateline - London, Dec 6th. beats meet tones>

      Hello Wireists,

      If you're in London on Thursday Dec 6th, we'd like to inform you of a
      special event currently touring the UK. An amazing line-up of talent has
      been bought together by No Immortal records for the DysFunkt!onal_Beats
      festival at 93ft East, Brick Lane.

      3 rooms of audio/visual installations, film commissions, live electronica,
      DJs and interactive graphics. It's all in the mix. Live and improvised:

      Luke Vibert
      4 hero
      Future Sound of London
      Bedouin Ascent
      Apache 61
      Freeform
      Icarus
      Summit
      Blurt
      People Like Us
      Kaffe Matthews

      DJs: Tench, Dancon, Jim Backhaus, Prophane + more.

      film/digital art: The Designers Republic, D-Fuse, Squid Soup, Andrea
      Zimmerman, Oblique, Addictive TV, Mesh.

      7pm - 2am
      £8 (£6 concessions)
      93ft East, 150 Brick Lane, London, UK
      Tube: Liverpool Street, Aldgate East
      Tickets: Ticketweb, www.ticketweb.co.uk / 020 7771 2000

      Info: www.no-immortal.com / info@...

      Feel free to contact us if you have any queries. Also, look out for the
      Bristol event on the 13th Dec at the Thekla.

      thanks