the sound of Islam

  • ralph2319311@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      Saw there's a feature in the new issue entitled The Sound of
      Islam...isn't it just a big explosion?
    • Kraig Grady
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
        Try the books of Henri Corbin

        ralph2319311@... wrote:

        > Saw there's a feature in the new issue entitled The Sound of
        > Islam...isn't it just a big explosion?

        -- Kraig Grady
        North American Embassy of Anaphoria island
        http://www.anaphoria.com

        The Wandering Medicine Show
        Wed. 8-9 KXLU 88.9 fm
      • info@no-immortal.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
          <dateline - London, Dec 6th. beats meet tones>

          Hello Wireists,

          If you're in London on Thursday Dec 6th, we'd like to inform you of a
          special event currently touring the UK. An amazing line-up of talent has
          been bought together by No Immortal records for the DysFunkt!onal_Beats
          festival at 93ft East, Brick Lane.

          3 rooms of audio/visual installations, film commissions, live electronica,
          DJs and interactive graphics. It's all in the mix. Live and improvised:

          Luke Vibert
          4 hero
          Future Sound of London
          Bedouin Ascent
          Apache 61
          Freeform
          Icarus
          Summit
          Blurt
          People Like Us
          Kaffe Matthews

          DJs: Tench, Dancon, Jim Backhaus, Prophane + more.

          film/digital art: The Designers Republic, D-Fuse, Squid Soup, Andrea
          Zimmerman, Oblique, Addictive TV, Mesh.

          7pm - 2am
          £8 (£6 concessions)
          93ft East, 150 Brick Lane, London, UK
          Tube: Liverpool Street, Aldgate East
          Tickets: Ticketweb, www.ticketweb.co.uk / 020 7771 2000

          Info: www.no-immortal.com / info@...

          Feel free to contact us if you have any queries. Also, look out for the
          Bristol event on the 13th Dec at the Thekla.

          thanks