orchid spangiafora

  • CEO Coke Limo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      I've got a compilation due out with Orchid Spangiafora on it. It's tape
      manipulation/cut up of an interview conducted by Byron Coley with Captain
      Beefheart, lots of repetitive phrases and bloops created by the edits.
      It also has tracks by Harry Pussy, Minutemen, Derek Bailey, Wolf Eyes,
      Sonic Youth, Quintron and many more... Should be out in about two
      months.

      FREEDOM FROM POBOX 582391 MPLS MN 55458 USA http://freedom-from.com
      ff-l-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to be placed on update list
      wanna know about weird/free/improv/skewed/noise/outrock shows in/around
      Minneapolis? email mplsunderground-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      "If I'd known what old was like I would've stayed a blonde and fucked
      myself to death in the '70s." -Byron Coley