Happy New Year

  • bb454@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 1999
      A very happy 1999 from the people behind Big Block 454.

      We hope you acheive all your weird and wonderful dreams this year.

      Big Block 454 have a new album, "Three Lucky Boys", out on Raspberry
      Records in the next few weeks.

      We will spend this year concentrating on our film, provisionally
      entitled "Strange Ululations", which will be filmed in Antarctica and
      Rochdale.

      It will be King Kong meets Eraserhead, with the pretensions of
      Citizen Kane, the soundtrack of The Clangers and the budget of
      Roobarb & Custard.
      (Our American friends may need to consult the BBC at
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/smallpeople/ to understand the last two