Big Block 454 Film

  • bb454@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 1998
      After writing "Strange Ululations", a short story for Christmas,
      dealing with Big Block 454's expedition to Antartica, we've decided
      to make it into a film and also to record a soundtrack album.

      More details will appear on the Big Block 454 site, plus preliminary
      film clips, very soon. The story's up there as well.

      http://www.bigblock454.mcmail.com

      Colin, Big Block 454, Manchester, England
      The Official Big Block 454 Non-Ironic Web Site
      http://www.bigblock454.mcmail.com
      Raspberry Records
      http://www.raspberryrecords.com