Easy Tempo loves UK's Government loves Iraq crisis

  • szymczak
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 1998
      I've taken to the theory that Saddam is really the puppet of Republicans,
      the ace up their sleeves, which they've now pulled out to further confound
      the locals. Dissent on the basis of moral grounds just doesn't hold water.
      I mean, some guy fucked some chick. Big deal. Now they've pulled out the
      big guns, and they'll have Clinton out, same as Vietnam and Nixon. Every
      politician gets laid, just as successfully and unsuccessully as a lot of
      our favorite musicians...

      And speaking of music: anyone out there buying the stuff on Easy Tempo?
      Italian porno soundtrack meets today's tastiest remixers. Rock solid beats,
      funky lounge core for the swinging and shuffling masses. That's what the
      world needs -- a stiff cocktail and a cigar (no sniff, thanks).

      Peace -- pete