Re: Notification of subscription to thewire

  • Steven Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 1998
      > Boy, in between the melee of dialogue, I thought it would be fun to throw in
      > this poll:
      >
      > Your favorite record here:
      >
      > Impeach / Don't Impeach:

      How about:

      Impeach / Don't Impeach / Couldn't give a damn, Im fed up of the US presuming
      everyone else in the world gives a fuck about their petty little problems.
    • Gary Goldfinch
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 1998
        : From: Steven Taylor <kung.funk@...>
        : > Impeach / Don't Impeach:
        :
        : How about:
        :
        : Impeach / Don't Impeach / Couldn't give a damn, Im fed up of the US
        presuming
        : everyone else in the world gives a fuck about their petty little problems.

        I agree with the sentiment, but unfortunately other countries tends to get
        sucked into their problems, like, say, Iraq.

        G.