Re: Notification of subscription to thewire

  • Steven Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 1998
      > Boy, in between the melee of dialogue, I thought it would be fun to throw in
      > this poll:
      >
      > Your favorite record here:
      >
      > Impeach / Don't Impeach:

      How about:

      Impeach / Don't Impeach / Couldn't give a damn, Im fed up of the US presuming
      everyone else in the world gives a fuck about their petty little problems.
    • Davis Ford

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 1998
          > Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 00:23:08 -0800
          > From: "Davis Ford" <forddavi@...>
          >
          > Boy, in between the melee of dialogue, I thought it would be fun to throw in
          > this poll:
          >
          > Your favorite record here:

          What, ever? Errrr....I can't think of that. Specifically this year
          it's Pluramon. Television's 'Marquee Moon' is a damn magnificent
          album so maybe that.

          > Impeach / Don't Impeach:

          Since impeachment looks like the Republican revenge for Nixon then
          don't cos the motivations aren't exactly honourable. Wonder if Billy
          kept the remnants of that cigar...if he does get thrown out he could
          make millions by auctioning them off to blokes who want a sniff...

          JOHN
        • Gary Goldfinch
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 1998
            : From: Steven Taylor <kung.funk@...>
            : > Impeach / Don't Impeach:
            :
            : How about:
            :
            : Impeach / Don't Impeach / Couldn't give a damn, Im fed up of the US
            presuming
            : everyone else in the world gives a fuck about their petty little problems.

            I agree with the sentiment, but unfortunately other countries tends to get
            sucked into their problems, like, say, Iraq.

            G.