RE: [thewire] POWERVIOLENCE and NOISECORE

  • Michael Gillham
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 9, 2001
      Oh, right.. You did get it. Well, I didn't!

      I'm sure that was of no interest whatsoever to most of
      the people on the list, but I couldn't really give a
      fuck.

      Thanks!

    • Gareth Pashley
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 9, 2001
        i read and kept it!! well, for the time being
        look forward to checking some of it out maybe through Armed with Anger or
        Flat Earth

        cheers
        Gareth Pashley
        Periodicals
        Dorset House Library
        Bournemouth University

      • Michael Gillham
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2001
          >i read and kept it!!
          Oh.

          >well, for the time being
          Ah.

          >look forward to checking some of it out maybe through
          >Armed with Anger or Flat Earth
          Actually LAND OF TREASON is probably the best for SLAP
          A HAM titles in the UK. I'm afraid they don't have a
          website (that I know of), but if you send Pete an
          email ( peteosmond@... ), he'd gladly send you
          one, I'm sure.

          ARMED WITH ANGER and FLAT EARTH, eh. Well, there's a
          band called VOORHEES on AWA. I could tell you a few
          things about them... HAHA.

        • Gareth Pashley
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 9, 2001
            Voorhees...seen the name around, why the little laugh?

            >look forward to checking some of it out maybe through
            >Armed with Anger or Flat Earth
            Actually LAND OF TREASON is probably the best for SLAP
            A HAM titles in the UK. I'm afraid they don't have a
            website (that I know of), but if you send Pete an
            email ( peteosmond@... ), he'd gladly send you
            one, I'm sure.

            ARMED WITH ANGER and FLAT EARTH, eh. Well, there's a
            band called VOORHEES on AWA. I could tell you a few
            things about them... HAHA.

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • Michael Gillham
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 9, 2001
              >Voorhees...seen the name around, why the little laugh

              'Cause I used to be in 'em.