Wendell Harrison lp on Tribe for trade

  • OLDSCHREC@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 1998
      "Evening With The Devil" VG++ cover (bend /wrinkle bottom r.corner

      Looking to trade for any of these:
      Joe McPhee "Nation Time (CJR)
      Joe McPhee "Underground Railroad (CJR)
      Milford Graves "Babi Music" (IPS)
      Graves/Pullen "Nommo Pts. 1 &2 (SRP)
      Arthur Doyle "Alabama Feeling" (AK-BA)
      Earl Freeman "Soundcraft" (Anima)
      Don Cherry "Organic Music" (Caprice)
      Marzette Watts (Savoy)
      William Parker "Acceptance Through.." (Centering)
      Frank Wright "Last Polka In Nancy" (COTW)
      Alan Silva "Inner Song" (COTW)
      Noah Howard "Black Ark" (Freedom)
      Noah Howard "Space Dimension" (America)

      Please direct all trade possiblities to my friend Josh Bearman. You can e-
      mail me and I can give you his phone number or address in Chicago.