Re: Someone Help Me Locate the Following, Please

  • rf
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 1998
      >From: "SKEEBLE" <SKEEBLE@...>
      >
      >if you are in newcastle, why don't you try 'surface noise'...they may be
      >able to get hold of them for you?

      Good advice normally but seems to be r.i.p.

      rf
    • John
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 10, 1998
        > Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 08:24:42 -0000
        > From: "SKEEBLE" <SKEEBLE@...>
        > Subject: Re: Someone Help Me Locate the Following, Please
        >
        > if you are in newcastle, why don't you try 'surface noise'...they may be
        > able to get hold of them for you?

        Always the first port of call for stuff in Newcastle. Until they
        closed last month. Now there's NO good record shops in
        Newcastle. RPM is vaguley alright but hardly fantastic. Hence, mail
        order via the Web. I just don't trust big chains like Virgin. I
        don't believe they'll have a clue as to where they should be looking
        for this stuff.

        As for Mapa - well, if we have any Polish members who could translate
        a message to their record company...

        JOHN