borbetomagus

  • Daniel DiMaggio
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
      This Friday, Oct. 5, me and my radio partner will be doing a
      tribute show to the group Borbetomagus. It will feature interveiws from
      members Donald Miller and Don Dietrich, and selections from albums.
      It's 6-10 PM, East Coast US time, so if you're in the New Jersey area
      (unlikely), tune into 103.3 FM, WPRB. It can also be heard online at
      www.wprb.com.
      It's in honor of the group's first NY performance in a few months;
      October 13 at Tonic, as part of the No Music Festival.

      daniel