ZNR 2, Pete Cosey

  • Coral Rumsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      Anyone know ZNR's follow-up to the lovely 'Barricade 3'? Any cop?

      Stevo - it was me asking about PC's last known record-date. He's on the title-track of Herbie Hancock's 'Future Shock' from 1983, and not immediately identifiable to my ears. Sounds like he'd been listening to people like Adrian Belew. Dunno anything since. Recall someone on a Miles list a couple of years back, who knew him personally-ish, describe him as "a genius, but with problems"

      Simon Fay