Re: [thewire] Re: Sonic Youth Goodbye 20th Century Live

  • stuff1424@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2001
      In a message dated 29/09/01 16:30:55 GMT Daylight Time, arungu@...
      writes:

      > > Anyone have recording(s) of Sonic Youth's "Goodbye 20th Century"
      > live
      > > performances? >
      > > --Scott

      I've got a great sounding early Goodbye 20th Century set from Bowery Ballroom
      NYC 1999. No extra special guests like Gunter Muller, Fennesz or Pita I'm
      afraid- however, Takehisa Kosugi, Jim O'Rourke, William Winant and Wharton
      Tiers (no Marclay) are included. I'll have to see if I can burn this onto
      another CDR first. Let me know if your interested though.

      Richard.