Re: [thewire] Calm vs Facts and Ferrari and Grisey

  • Guillaume Grenier
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2001
      On 28/09/01 03:43, Steeples Paul (Mr PW) said in living color:

      > Anyway, back to the music. Anyone have any suggestions of good starting
      > points for the music of Luc Ferrari and Gerard Grisey? I've heard music by
      > both in concerts, been impressed and want to hear more. Contributions
      > gratefully received.

      Haven't heard much by those two (even though I am very interested by their
      work).

      Do try to get/listen to Ferrari's "Presque Rien" (on INA-GRM). I think it's
      amazing. A sound documentary of sorts.

      g.

      --
      Guillaume Grenier - gollum@...

      in space there is no north in space there is no south
      in space there is no east in space there is no west