DJ X-Dream New Representation

  • Nikki Solgot
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      I am writing to inform you that DJ X-Dream (Caffeine / Topaz Records) will
      no longer be represented by Step One Bookings, he has decided to seek
      representation with Nokturnel Artist Management. This decision was not an
      easy one and took a lot of consideration. However, we are confident that
      this change represents a positive move towards DJ X-Dream's future success.

      Nokturnel Artist Management contact information:

      Chris Fisher
      Nokturnel Artist Management
      2571 Jackson Keller
      San Antonio, Texas 78230
      Tel: 210-572-0613
      Fax: 208-246-4386
      Web: www.nokturnel.com ( http://www.nokturnel.com )
      Email: chris@...

      On behalf of DJ X-Dream, Nokturnal and myself, we thank you for your
      continual support and we are positive this is just the beginning of a
      mutually beneficial and rewarding relationship for everyone.

      If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
      Hope all is well.

      Nikki Solgot
      John Thomas a.k.a. DJ X-Dream
      www.djxdream.com

      ---
      Media/Artist Liaison
      3950 N 14th St.
      Phoenix, AZ 85014
      Tel 602 604 9534
      Fax 602 604 9535
      E nikki@...

      --
      If you would prefer not to receive future e-mail, or if we are cross
      posting, please reply to with a REMOVE or I'm getting this twice in the