Re: Neubaten solo records

  • bb454@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 1998
      If you like "the moody sounds of metal being struck", etc., you might
      like the Big Block 454 album "I Changed My Dentist... I Changed Him
      Into a Horse". The album features experimental structures and
      instruments with a bit of pop sensibility.

      It's available through the GEMM online store
      http://www.gemm.com
      (search for bigblock454 with no spaces)

      or direct from Raspberry Records
      http://www.raspberryrecords.com

      More details on the Official Big Block 454 Non-Ironic Web Site
      http://www.bigblock454.mcmail.com

      Sorry for the shameless plug !

      Cheers,
      Colin

      Colin, Big Block 454, Manchester, England