New file uploaded to thewire

  • thewire@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 24 8:11 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
      group.

      File : /1.mp3
      Uploaded by : eastlaketitan@...
      Description : Unknown email me please

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      eastlaketitan@...
    • thewire@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 25, 2001
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
        group.

        File : /The First Song.mp3
        Uploaded by : rzzaj2001 <rzzaj@...>
        Description : BRAND NEW release from 99 Hooker, Ernesto Diaz-Infante & Rotcod Zzaj posted!

        rzzaj2001 <rzzaj@...>
      • thewire@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 31, 2001
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
          group.

          File : /Vampire Nation - Rats.mp3
          Uploaded by : emusic212 <emusic212@...>
          Description : from Vampire Nation's 5th studio album "Cosmos" on Hexagon Records avail now at amazon.com

          emusic212 <emusic212@...>
        • thewire@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 8, 2002
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
            group.

            File : /For Book Lovers.htm
            Uploaded by : in_theory_not_practicality <at_any_breath@...>
            Description :

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 8, 2002
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
              group.

              File : /For Film Fanatics.htm

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 8, 2002
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
                group.

                File : /For Music Lovers.htm

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 8, 2002
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
                  group.

                  File : /For TV Lovers.htm

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 25, 2002
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
                    group.

                    File : /erica couch.mp4
                    Uploaded by : chestrockfield69 <jimburns007@...>

                    You can access this file at the URL

                    Regards,

                    chestrockfield69 <jimburns007@...>
                  • Jim Flannery
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 25, 2002
                      sumscumbag wrote to wire:

                      tyc> Hello,
                      tyc> This email message is a notification to let you know that
                      tyc> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
                      tyc> group.
                      tyc> File : /erica couch.mp4
                      tyc> Uploaded by : chestrockfield69 <jimburns007@...>

                      tyc> You can access this file at the URL
                      tyc> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thewire/files/erica%20couch.mp4
                      tyc> To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit
                      tyc> http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
                      tyc> Regards,
                      tyc> chestrockfield69 <jimburns007@...>

                      oh. dear. Hello moderator persons?

                      --
                      Jim Flannery newgrange@...

                      When you can't give anything, you can also receive nothing.
                      Through giving, you also receive. You can never stop giving.
                      When you have nothing more to give, you're dead.
                      -- Mustafa Tettey Addy

                      np: Woven Hand, _s/t_
                      nr: Harry Mathews, _The Journalist_
                    • Andrew J Fleming
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 25, 2002
                        > sumscumbag wrote to wire:
                        >
                        > tyc> Hello,
                        > tyc> This email message is a notification to let you know that
                        > tyc> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
                        > tyc> group.
                        > tyc> File : /erica couch.mp4
                        > tyc> Uploaded by : chestrockfield69 <jimburns007@...>
                        > tyc> Description :
                        >
                        > tyc> You can access this file at the URL
                        > tyc> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thewire/files/erica%20couch.mp4
                        > tyc> To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit
                        > tyc> http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
                        > tyc> Regards,
                        > tyc> chestrockfield69 <jimburns007@...>
                        >
                        > oh. dear. Hello moderator persons?
                        >
                        > --

                        He's banned. I'll delete the file when I'm not dialed in to AOL from my parents' home computer. Why did this person choose X-mas day to do this? I've had too much wine. I'll try to figure out if there's some way to go beyond simply banning this person (eg. complaints to abuse@.../yahoogroups.com).

                        Merry Christmas to those of you that celebrate.

                        -Andrew
                      • thewire@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 6, 2008
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thewire
                          group.

                          File : /its.jazz.jpg
                          Uploaded by : noblegasesuk <noblegasesuk@...>
                          Description : "the scientific method" thursdays, 10 to 11 a.m. 90.3 fm kwur.com