Einsturzende Neubaten

  • Version
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 1998
      An open letter to Wire listers:

      The Einsturzende's will be performing at a nearby venue, and I am wondering
      what their current concert agenda is. Is it worth my time and expense?
      What to expect? (Not set list, but rather what kind of music they are
      purveying these days?). I loved them in the past, although I haven't heard
      much in the last five years or so. Any/all relevant details appreciated.
      Ps...FM Einheit (who I believe is no longer in the band) did a great set
      with Casper Brotzman a couple of years ago, and then returned last year
      with a confection-sweet pop-disco type revue, which, lets say, I
      appreciated somewhat less.

      Thanks in advance for any information.

      T. Sasscer
    • jure mati�i�
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 1998
        Hi!"
        I saw the Neubauten last year on their last tour, and I still think they
        are great. They might have lost a bit of a kick (and a few interested
        fans) on the way, but live they still sound great. See the show if you
        can.

        Jure