illegal art invitation

  • illegal art
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30 5:59 AM
      Illegal Art invites all audio artists to submit material for consideration
      for our third compilation project, Commercial Exploits (tentative title).
      As with our previous projects, Deconstructing Beck and Extracted Celluloid,
      all submissions must use only sound/samples from the prescribed source.
      All tracks on this compilation will be made entirely from music, voices,
      and/or sounds from commercials. Please write to us at
      illegalart@... for more details.

      Philo T. Farnsworth