RE: [thewire] bedtime, kids

  • Keith McColl
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
      hey magic moon - thats really great that you think da kids are talkin shite
      . instead lets hear some of youre shite . you people need to sit down in a
      group = all hug + kiss - ooh now wot would your soundtrack be for hugging ?
      that would be the first argument in a beautiful relationship .
      gay hip hop - well i never ...... wot is this world comin too ?

      i used to be a stripper in a go go bar
      mc divine tha nigga

      ***MY 98'S BOOMIN WITH A TRUNK O FUNK ***
      Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, not the
      company unless specifically indicated to that effect. This e-mail and any
      attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
      recipient. If you are not the intended recipient we apologise for any
      inconvenience. Please return to the sender. Any use or copying of this
      e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited