Bjork cover photo, or Ulp!! It's a Gurl!!

  • rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 11:18 PM
      Well well! It may still be the same photograph on the cover as it
      has been for six months or however long ago it was that Sigur
      Ros were on there, but finally a woman makes the grade. Okay,
      she's a very famous woman which will I'm sure cause some
      purist feather ruffling but the point is, there is a woman on the
      cover of Wire for a change!
      I know it doesn't matter really. The inside of the magazine is
      pretty far removed from any gender specifics. And there must be
      some reason they keep repeating the same cover over and over.
      Maybe that big head over there on the newsstand attracts
      attention by being a big head and not a band or some tits or a
      car. Just my girlfriend asked one day if there were ever any
      women in the Wire based on the cover shots so I've been paying
      attention.
      blah blah y'all.
      rm