Re: erm ... you'll need this link

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 4, 2001
      --- In thewire@y..., Jason Witherspoon <arzachel@s...> wrote:
      > Sweet Jesus, where to start. Most of you probably want to hit the
      > "delete" button about now....

      with you -who decided that a posting i made earlier was completely
      wrong
      since both irmin schmidt and holger czukay are minimalist trained
      composers
      and holger czukay is well known for 2 chord basslines that last whole
      songs -you took issue with a description that is true -because you
      are an imbecile?
      so now you'll pick this apart -you start this i have no interest in
      continuing this since you are already making statements -possibly
      supposedly in defence that are getting my goat
      i think that we are agreeing but you are seeing a problem
      -stripped down -no showboating you agree to
      minimalist theory -did i say that wasn't a complex issue?
      no -you are making an issue out of it
      repetition -the science of understanding repetition is either felt or
      ages are spent working it out
      spontaneity over complexity -should be a credo
      you are a completely fine upstanding human being

      pleaswe don't start by flaming -i don't like flamers
      stevo
    • ralph2391311@yahoo.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 5, 2001
        I'll be sending your email to the same "abuse" address. The one
        where you invite me "down to the Bay Area" for a fistfight. I was
        just responding to your initial invitation.

        --- In thewire@y..., Jason Witherspoon <arzachel@s...> wrote:
        > At 09:52 AM 9/5/01 +0000, ralph2391311@y... wrote:
        > > It was a typo. Sorry. Of course you never make them. Thanks
        > >for "condescending" and letting me know how to spell it. Speaking
        of
        > >grammar, I think you need to learn how to read. How many times are
        > >you going to trot out that mis-quote? I never in any of my emails
        > >wrote what you keep quoting. And don't tell me your bringing up
        > >the "sad skinhead" was not a lame attempt at baiting me.
        >
        > No, it wasn't, you paranoid freak. It just happened to be one of
        the 3
        > Faust songs I know how to play on the guitar. Since it was the one
        that
        > had the most chords, it best proved my point. You know, the point
        I was