Re: Incidentally,

  • ralph2391311@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 3, 2001
      Fascinating...but how many chords does "It's a Bit of a Pain" have?
      Also, did you know Brainstorm were once called "Fashion PRICK"?
      ---

    • ralph2391311@yahoo.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 5, 2001
        I'll be sending your email to the same "abuse" address. The one
        where you invite me "down to the Bay Area" for a fistfight. I was
        just responding to your initial invitation.

        --- In thewire@y..., Jason Witherspoon <arzachel@s...> wrote:
        > At 09:52 AM 9/5/01 +0000, ralph2391311@y... wrote:
        > > It was a typo. Sorry. Of course you never make them. Thanks
        > >for "condescending" and letting me know how to spell it. Speaking
        of
        > >grammar, I think you need to learn how to read. How many times are
        > >you going to trot out that mis-quote? I never in any of my emails
        > >wrote what you keep quoting. And don't tell me your bringing up
        > >the "sad skinhead" was not a lame attempt at baiting me.
        >
        > No, it wasn't, you paranoid freak. It just happened to be one of
        the 3
        > Faust songs I know how to play on the guitar. Since it was the one
        that
        > had the most chords, it best proved my point. You know, the point
        I was