Re: [thewire] the non-techno examples of MAX, etc.

  • Jim Flannery
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
      äÍÉÔÒÉÊ õÈÏ× wrote:

      > If you are tired of regular techno pulse,

      If I'm not mistaken, Lawrence Casserly uses MAX in his collaborations with Evan
      Parker -- check out _Solar Wind_ or _Live at 'Les Instants Chavires'_, e.g. ...
      certainly, far from "techno pulse".

      Jim Flannery newgrange@...

      "I mean, you realise that Throbbing Gristle could have been
      as successful as the Nolan Sisters if they'd understood
      structure and procedure."
      -- Kim Fowley
      np: Haxton, "Ital Ital"
      nr: R.A. Lafferty, _Apocalypses_