Re: [thewire] Jon Rose

  • António J Silva
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
      Try

      "shopping.live@victo" (ReR, 1996)

      featuring Lauren Newton, Joelle Leandre, Otomo Yoshihide, Chris Cutler, ...

      or

      "Perks" (ReR, also 1996)

      or

      "The Fence" ( ReR, 1998).

      I had the privilege to see Jon Rose playing live some years ago in a small (but
      wonderful ) music festival in Portugal, at Ó da Guarda. Something
      unforgettable. Try to catch one of his shows, somewhere.

      Good luck!

      antóNio