VVM HOPE YOU GEt sick on EGGNOG and BRANDY SNAPS this YULE

  • v/vm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 1998
      dear satan>>>>>>>

      YOU can never start thinking about CHRISTMAS too early in OUR BOOKs
      and of course what better way to fill YOUR tables this CHRISTMAS than
      with our specially prepared TURKEY's (VVMT8) with addition STUFFING
      (VVMT9)-----///////////

      festive ingrediants this year include STOCKHAUSEN and WALKMAN, V/Vm,
      PEOPLE LIKE US and GORG MIKLe-(+many more xmas crackers)-------<<<<<

      remember this identifiaction process <<< TURKEY's are GREEN -
      STUFFINg is RED//////// you'll miss out if YOU stay in BED

      what a load of old giblets that lot sounds like-------- OF COURse we
      have pre-eaten the PARSONs NOSE and you can pull our wishBONE to
      make a wish----

      the perfect audio accompanyment for THROWING UP at this years OFFICE
      christmas party.

      HAVE FUN FINDING THEM because they are of course
      (LIKE ALL VVM PRODUCTS) LIMITED----/////////

      YOUrs

      BUTCHer CLAWS