Re: [thewire] PSF and Mainliner's "Mellow Out"

  • carlos
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2 9:58 PM
      "mellow out" is actually on charnel music (usa)- i think it's out of print
      though. for PSF stuff try Forced Exposure. mainliner's "sonic" is still
      available from charnel pretty cheap.

      http://www.charnel.com/charnel/releases.html

      carlos

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3 10:21 PM
        thanks for the info Carlos,
        however since I live in South Korea it's a little incovenient for me to
        order from the States. Does anyone know of any outlets in
        Austral-Asia(Japan, Australia or NZ) that carry PSF products? does anybody
        have a PSf email address?

        thanks
        matt

        >From: "carlos" <pozuga@...>
        >To: <thewire@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [thewire] PSF and Mainliner's "Mellow Out"
        >Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 23:58:54 -0500
        >
        >"mellow out" is actually on charnel music (usa)- i think it's out of print
        >though. for PSF stuff try Forced Exposure. mainliner's "sonic" is still
        >available from charnel pretty cheap.
        >
        >http://www.charnel.com/charnel/releases.html
        >
        >carlos

      • Michael Gillham
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4 9:20 AM
          MAINLINER's 'Mellow Out' is on Charnel House, and is
          long gone, I believe.
          http://www.charnel.com/charnel/index.html

          PSF email address.
          psfmm@...

          PSF info, catalogue, discography, etc (in english)
          http://homepage2.nifty.com/PSF/index_e.html