PSF and Mainliner's "Mellow Out"

  • Matthew Stephan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
      Does anyone know if you can order directly from PSF Records? If not, where
      are the best mail order places to find PSF releases.

      I'm quite interested in hearing Mainliner's "Mellow Out" after reading the
      Acid Mothers article. Is it really as pulzerizing as the article makes it
      sound?

      matt

    • carlos
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
        "mellow out" is actually on charnel music (usa)- i think it's out of print
        though. for PSF stuff try Forced Exposure. mainliner's "sonic" is still
        available from charnel pretty cheap.

        http://www.charnel.com/charnel/releases.html

        carlos

        > Does anyone know if you can order directly from PSF Records? If not,
        where
        > are the best mail order places to find PSF releases.
        >
        > I'm quite interested in hearing Mainliner's "Mellow Out" after reading the
        > Acid Mothers article. Is it really as pulzerizing as the article makes it
        > sound?
        >
        > matt
      • Matthew Stephan
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
          thanks for the info Carlos,
          however since I live in South Korea it's a little incovenient for me to
          order from the States. Does anyone know of any outlets in
          Austral-Asia(Japan, Australia or NZ) that carry PSF products? does anybody
          have a PSf email address?

          thanks
          matt

          >From: "carlos" <pozuga@...>
          >To: <thewire@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [thewire] PSF and Mainliner's "Mellow Out"
          >Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 23:58:54 -0500
          >
          >"mellow out" is actually on charnel music (usa)- i think it's out of print
          >though. for PSF stuff try Forced Exposure. mainliner's "sonic" is still
          >available from charnel pretty cheap.
          >
          >http://www.charnel.com/charnel/releases.html
          >
          >carlos

        • Michael Gillham
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
            MAINLINER's 'Mellow Out' is on Charnel House, and is
            long gone, I believe.
            http://www.charnel.com/charnel/index.html

            PSF email address.
            psfmm@...

            PSF info, catalogue, discography, etc (in english)
            http://homepage2.nifty.com/PSF/index_e.html