Jon Rose

  • Lee Pilich
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
      Can anybody point me in the direction of good Jon Rose records - there seem
      to be hundreds of them. I bought The Violin Factory the other day, and am
      loving it, don't have any others. Any guide to similar artists also much
      appreciated. Thanks.

      Lee

      PS I thought this list was moderated now? If it is, can we demand the
      moderators have drugs tests?
    • António J Silva
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
        Try

        "shopping.live@victo" (ReR, 1996)

        featuring Lauren Newton, Joelle Leandre, Otomo Yoshihide, Chris Cutler, ...

        or

        "Perks" (ReR, also 1996)

        or

        "The Fence" ( ReR, 1998).

        I had the privilege to see Jon Rose playing live some years ago in a small (but
        wonderful ) music festival in Portugal, at Ó da Guarda. Something
        unforgettable. Try to catch one of his shows, somewhere.

        Good luck!

        antóNio