some examples of MAX, Argeiphontes Lyre etc.

  • Eran Sachs
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi all,
      I was re-reading the "worship the glitch" article from the new year 2000
      issue (wire 190/191), and I saw MAX & Argeiphontes mentioned. I realise that
      although I know OF these two languages/programs, I actually don't know
      weather or not I've ever heard anything that is produced with/uses these
      two.
      Can anyone give examples of recordings of MAX based music (or something
      similar) and, if possible, elabortae on the way they were used?
      Thanx,
      ZAX
      www.neegroup.org

    • :zoviet*france:
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2001
        >Can anyone give examples of recordings of MAX based music (or something
        >similar) and, if possible, elabortae on the way they were used?

        Autechre have been using MAX for their recent recordings and live shows.
      • Rodney Perkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2001
          Probably the most prominent example of someone using Max is Oval. I believe that all Oval materials (recorded or live) are produced using Max patches.

          Also, many artists on the Mego label use Max as a compositional tool.