:zoviet*france:

  • the.edge@pretentious.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2001
      ...The Edge

      Greetings All,

      Please accept our apologies for cross posting but we feel this will
      be of interest to many of you.

      We are working with the majority of the members of :zoviet*france:
      (and are hoping that the rest will join the project in the near
      future) in putting together what we hope will be the
      definitive :zoviet*france: site. The complete discography and the
      vast majority of the graphics for all of the releases have already
      been posted and can be seen by going to any of these URLs.
      zovietfrance.com or zovietfrance.net or Pretentious.Net/zoviet

      As the majority of the body of :zoviet*france: work predates the
      explosion of the electronic media we are looking for any material
      that you might be able to contribute. Posters, flyers, reviews,
      articles, interviews, photos, whatever... We would be pleased with
      hard copies of these but digital versions would be wonderful as well.

      This project has been undertaken as we believe that :zoviet*france:
      and their brilliant music and art have gone sadly undocumented. We
      wish to correct this.

      Their brilliance deserves a premier Internet home and your assistance
      can make it all the better.

      Thank you for your interest.

      Now back to your regular programming.

      _____

      We are here to help each other get through this thing, whatever it is.

      … Mark Vonnegut

      _____

      http://Pretentious.Net
    • Alon Namdar
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
        Very good news indeed...

        By looking at the diffrent cover graphics im wondering is there a story
        beyond them, Also is there a story beyond the making of the records ?

        Sorry for the burst of curiosity

        alon.