gay rap

  • ralph2391311@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001
      Can anyone recommend any Gay Christian Rock or Gay Death Metal?
    • Jason Witherspoon
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001
        At 09:56 PM 8/29/01 +0000, ralph2391311@... wrote:

        > Can anyone recommend any Gay Christian Rock or Gay Death Metal?

        [checking shoes] Geez, did I step in something?

        Oh hey, Ralph's back!

      • Gary Atkins
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 30, 2001
          Wanted to reply to this...but I was chastized by him for not recognizing his
          last attempt at humor. I suspect it's just plain ignorance, but should check
          first.
          Ralph?

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 30, 2001
            --- In thewire@y..., "Gary Atkins" <gatki@h...> wrote:
            > Wanted to reply to this...but I was chastized by him for not
            recognizing his
            > last attempt at humor. I suspect it's just plain ignorance, but
            should check
            > first.
            > Ralph?
            > Yup, yessiree you're right. It's jus plain ole ignorance. Yousee
            ahm jus a simple country boy, and ah never dun much o'that there book
            learnin'. Y'all will haffa excuse me. It weren't meant to be
            offensive to none o'the homersexials out there. Anyways, my idea of
            sexial preferince means ah like this girl better an that girl.
            >But yasee, livin in the country, we don't haffa put up wit mucha
            that stuff. Some professor ah some kind once tole me that most ah
            that kinda thang happens in da big city where dey got a big
            congestion o'people. Anyways, ah suspek that da person who 'riginally
            aksed bout gay rap, a so called Sarah Michelle G, is really one o
            them there homersexials who likes to wind the straight boyz up by
            using ah name like dat. But if'n you really wuz Sarah Michelle, I
            gots to tell ya that ah really liked that one movie ya done-Cruel
            Intentions. My favorit line was "you can stick it anywhere you want."

            > >From: ralph2391311@y...
            > >To: thewire@y...
            > >Subject: [thewire] Re: gay rap
            > >Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:01:37 -0000
            > >
            > >--- In thewire@y..., simonsmith@r... wrote:
            > > > I can't WAIT to see what "ralph's" take on this is ....
            > >
            > > If'n you aks me, all rap is gay. Hey, if there are gay
            Republicans
            > >why would it be so more oxymoronic to have Gay Christian Rock or
            Gay
            > >Death Metal?

            http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
          • twilights last gleaming
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 30, 2001
              Nice attempt at humor city fucker but if you ever grew
              the balls to be seen in my neck of the woods down here
              in Danville, Virginia I'll give you the chain whipping
              of your life. The proverbial stomping a mudhole in
              your ass and walking it dry, if you will. After I'm
              finished with your pale hide maybe I'll even break up
              all your shitty Ryoji Ikeda CD's and make you listen
              to the first half dozen David Allan Coe records. Don't
              worry when I coming looking for ya I won't forget to
              scrape the shit off my shoes. Are YOU ready for the
              country?

              If you don't like Hank Williams you can kiss my ass
              tl

              http://im.yahoo.com
            • ralph2391311@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 30, 2001
                --- In thewire@y..., twilights last gleaming <monaurail@y...> wrote:

                > Nice attempt at humor city fucker but if you ever grew
                > the balls to be seen in my neck of the woods down here
                > in Danville, Virginia I'll give you blah blah blah

                Hey tornado bait-the language may be "humrous" but the sentiment was
                true
                "Homos roaming the streets in packs
                Queer bashers with tyre-jacks
                Lesbian counter attacks
                That stuff is for the big cities"
                Nick Cave

                > --- ralph2391311@y... wrote:
                > > > Yup, yessiree you're right. It's jus plain ole
                > > ignorance. Yousee
                > > ahm jus a simple country boy, and ah never dun much
                > > o'that there book
                > > learnin'. Y'all will haffa excuse me. It weren't
                > > meant to be
                > > offensive to none o'the homersexials out there.
                > > Anyways, my idea of
                > > sexial preferince means ah like this girl better an
                > > that girl.
                > > >But yasee, livin in the country, we don't haffa put
                > > up wit mucha
                > > that stuff. Some professor ah some kind once tole me
                > > that most ah
                > > that kinda thang happens in da big city where dey
                > > got a big
                > > congestion o'people. Anyways, ah suspek that da
                > > person who 'riginally
                > > aksed bout gay rap, a so called Sarah Michelle G, is
                > > really one o
                > > them there homersexials who likes to wind the
                > > straight boyz up by
                > > using ah name like dat. But if'n you really wuz
                > > Sarah Michelle, I
                > > gots to tell ya that ah really liked that one movie
                > > ya done-Cruel
                > > Intentions. My favorit line was "you can stick it
                > > anywhere you want."

                > > this is ....

                > > are gay
                > > Republicans
                > > Christian Rock or
                > > Gay

                > > Separator____________________

                > > or Gay Death
                > > Metal?

                > > something?

                > > removed]

                > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Messenger
              • ralph2391311@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 30, 2001
                  --- In thewire@y..., twilights last gleaming <monaurail@y...> wrote:

                  > Nice attempt at humor city fucker but if you ever grew
                  > the balls to be seen in my neck of the woods down here
                  > in Danville, Virginia I'll give you the chain whipping
                  > of your life.

                  Don't you mean you'll stop playing "Duelling Banjos" long enough to
                  hit me over the head with it? I'll take that banjo and stick it up
                  your ass, mothafucka. (That's probably literal) Actually I only have
                  one, Ikeda album. I hear he's gonna cover There's a Tear in My Beer
                  on his next album, except it's gonna be called There's a Tear in my
                  Saki. By the way, I'm changing my name to "A Good Man is Hard to
                  Find" and I'll even put by Flannery O'Connor after it.

                • Kraig Grady
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 30, 2001
                    This moderator has had enough on this subject if you please. But let me
                    mention that in the maid eighties in LA punk scene there was a gay rap
                    group AGE OF CONSENT which was quite good and truly funny. I know of no
                    recording but will try to find out for those truly interested.

                    -- Kraig Grady
                    North American Embassy of Anaphoria island
                    http://www.anaphoria.com

                    The Wandering Medicine Show
                    Wed. 8-9 KXLU 88.9 fm
                  • Chris Heathcote
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 31, 2001
                      on 26/8/01 5:13 pm, sarah-michelle geller wrote:

                      > does anyone out there know of any rap music - specifically gangsta or
                      > hardcore type stuff - made by homosexuals? i mean, stuff where instead of
                      > talking about how many bitches they've boned the songs are about more
                      > homosexual activities.

                      Ignoring some of the previous comments, the grand central station is:
                      http://www.gayhiphop.com - some of DeepDickcollective's stuff sounded ok.

                      c.