Lukas Ligeti

  • Coral Rumsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2001
      Message: 13
      Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:39:23 -0700
      From: "Manuel V. Cabrera Jr." <mandelc@...>
      Subject: Re: Ligeti

      What records/pieces by Henry Kaiser has Lukas Ligeti worked on? i'd be very interested in hearing this stuff: good work? thanks,

      mandel cabrera

      That I know of...'The Siamese Stepbrothers' (Cuneiform) a sort of avant-prog tricky-time-to-the-max quintet features both I believe. LL is also drummer on 'Yo Miles', the highly-regarded 70's Miles-covers-tribute date credited to HK & Leo Smith (sorry, can't recall label). Someone probably knows others.

      SF