LABEL UPDATE

  • mail@menschenfeind.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2001
      A few weeks ago a mailing went out announcing that Menschenfeind Productions is accepting demos for a new cdr series.
      This was interpreted by many that we where doing a comp, when in actuality we where accepting demos for future full length, and split releases. In the past Menschenfeind Productions did not accept unsolicited material. Due to the number of quality tracks that have recently come in, we have decided to do a comp. As with most Menschenfeind releases the first pressing will be on cdr limited to 100 or so copies, if these sell future cd, or vinyl presses will be considered. If you are interested in contributing a track, or want to be considered for a full length, or split length release demos can be mailed to
      Menschenfeind Productions
      po 30051
      coulumbia mo
      65205

      Menschenfeind Productions releases a variety of styles, though the primary focus is on Power Electronics, Harsh Noise, Experimental, etc. We are not interested in straight rock, jazz, dance techno, or similar ilk. Menschenfeind releases are available at a number of independent record stores, and various online retailers. Releases are also sent to a variety of publications for review, and adds are placed in various publications. Menschenfeind productions will soon be expanding, and will be carrying a variety of new music, and publications. Custom designed/altered electronics instruments and devices, such as tasers, signal generators, contact mics, vocoders, effects pedals, etc along with custom welding/metal work for unique packaging or instruments are also in the works.

      Webhosting
      Menschenfeind productions is now offering webhosting to noise/experimental webpages. The hosted websites will be in the form of http://menschenfeind.com/yourpage
      Menschenfeind Productions does not censor the content of hosted sites, nor does our backbone provider.
      email for more info.

      The menschenfeind website is going through a complete overhaul, and will have an updated catalog shortly. If you are interested in our newest sale list you can receive it via email for the time being.

      Reviewers/promos
      if you would like to receive promo releases for review, please send info about your zine, such as circulation #, format(printed, online), etc

      thanks
      D.N. / Rosemary Malign

      Menschenfeind Productions
      Po 30051