Re: [thewire] between image and sound #3

  • Kristopher S. Handley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2001
      >festival garage 2001 stralsund(germany) "between image and sound"
      >
      >livestream: http://www.garage-g.de/2001/garage-live.ram (ca 9 pm cet)
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      >sunday 10.08. | 21 h | speicher nr. 9
      >
      >the instrument in the age of its ability of technical reproduction
      >Three soloists approach the listener from different perspectives.

      Could someone help me find the link to the live audio stream on the Garage
      2001 site? I really looked, and the link above does not seem to work...it
      appears to be a dead link. I notice that even though the event with
      Blum/Dorner/Mathieu is billed as being on Sunday, above, it would appear to
      be today, 3pET North America. Any help with the audio stream would be
      appreciated. Thanks!