Otomo Yoshihide in Russia

  • Дмитрий Ухов
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 10:00 AM
      To Mr Whitehead of Otomo Yoshihides I'd add a Russian live recording
      "Without Kuryokhin" May be it's just sort of nostalgia for those who were
      at the concert in Moscow . Otomo used a couple of Soviet flexi-singles
      here as well as live saxophone theatrics by underrated Keshavan Maslak
      (originally it had been planned as a trio date with the pianist Kuryokhin
      who had died two months before the maslak-Otomo tour). Thus the concert
      (Long Arms Records CDLA 99021) turned into the hommage to ther dearly
      departed Serguei Kuryokhin. Worth looking for...