music for office blocks

  • Steven Wainwright
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 4:25 AM
      Extending the summer tunes thread (and as an aside from the bickering and spamming), there's been a few bouncy numbers drifting out of the office stereo recently, belying the theory that I'm the hoary old goat who sits in the corner listening to concrete.

      Things that have caught my ear and seem to need further investigation:

      Pepe Bradock
      (extended trancey deephouse workouts - would this guy give Luomo a sprint finish, or am i sadly deluded?)

      Outside
      (top tunes on danny tenaglia and fila brazillia mix discs)

      Oliver Duplieux

      Per/dissuasions welcome.

      ta