as featured in the wire...

  • Robert Hayler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Hi Folks,

      Hey, check out page 94 (note to Private Eye readers: no, really) in the new
      issue. That's my label! Well, I was excited anyway. Radiohead-style
      superstardom is surely just around the corner. Talking of superstars - very
      exclusive tape of Thurston Moore's Dapper available from oTo, the FFR
      tape-only side-project. Check website etc...

      Take care,

      Love, Rob H ;-)

      fencing flatworm recordings (lo-fi-hi-tek-label)
      oTo: ordnance, Tape only (democratic tape project)
      both at this flashy website with mp3 snippets:
      http://www.fencingflatworm.cjb.net
      The Termite Club, Leeds, UK
      Promoting free and extreme musics since om knows when
      http://www.geocities.com/termite_club
      http://www.onelist.com/community/termiteclub