  • Carmella San Rio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      I'm sorry for everyone that is sick of this subject. Just like Joan's last email, this is the last email you will see from me.

      I must apologize. My post to the recipient list of the original email was just as bad as the original post. I did receive some praise, but just as many criticisms. After reading Joan's reply, I realized that she was acting in good faith, not as a wild spammer. It's hard to tell sometimes.

      For the record, I never said people should send her viruses or threats and I wouldn't ever condone doing so. I only posted the email addresses that are publicly available on Sonic Wave's web site.

      Just like many of you, I get lots of spam email every day. I guess I was really sick of it when I received Joan's post and got a little crazy. I hope she and the lists involved will accept my apologies.

      I was given some advice by a list member on one of the lists. Next time, if some spam comes through, just go to www.spamcop.net and report it. Good advice, and I will follow it next time my blood gets hot.

      In closing, I want to personally apologize to Joan for any trouble I've caused.

      Carmella