The Wire in Sydney?

  • slsreeni@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Guys,

      Anyone know where in Sydney I can buy The Wire magazine?Any
      newsstand,bookshop or music store that stocks it here?I'd be really
      glad if somebody could help me here.

      Cheers
      Sreeni.
    • Anne Hilde Neset
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
        Hi Sreeni,

        From September onwards the magazine will be distributed a company
        called Fuse. It will go mostly to independent record shops.
        Otherwise Glee Books in Glebe should carry it every month. Hope this
        helps.

        best regards,
        Anne Hilde Neset
        The Wire