Zang Tuum Tuum

  • Coral Rumsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 4:36 PM
      Anyone know a 2nd-hand music shop that sells passe gear like the Fairlight & the Emulator? If you do, can you tell me where Bees go in the Winter too, please?

      Yours waiting on the early-digital-sampling-technology-revival

      SF

    • jonbeds@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 6:02 PM
        coral@... writes:

        > Yours waiting on the early-digital-sampling-technology-revival

        mmmm yes, that grainy eight bit sound :) Will we see a resurgence of
        orchestra stabs, n-n-n-nineteen, etc? The mind boggles!

        They sure did look cool on stage with those fairlights tho! 'And Art of Noise
        'Moments in Love' is a lovely track.

        Jon