erm ... you'll need this link

  • Hamish Brown
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 27, 2001
      http://www.sundayherald.com/bestalbums

      DISCLAIMER

      The opinions expressed in this email and any attachments are not
      necessarily the opinion of SMG PLC.

      The information in this e-mail contains proprietary information which
      is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended
      recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected
      this email, please notify the author by replying to this email and
      informing them of this matter as soon as possible. If you are not the
      intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
      or rely in any way on the information in this email. In addition, you
      must erase all of the information contained in this email immediately
      after notifying the author.
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 5, 2001
        I'll be sending your email to the same "abuse" address. The one
        where you invite me "down to the Bay Area" for a fistfight. I was
        just responding to your initial invitation.

        --- In thewire@y..., Jason Witherspoon <arzachel@s...> wrote:
        > At 09:52 AM 9/5/01 +0000, ralph2391311@y... wrote:
        > > It was a typo. Sorry. Of course you never make them. Thanks
        > >for "condescending" and letting me know how to spell it. Speaking
        of
        > >grammar, I think you need to learn how to read. How many times are
        > >you going to trot out that mis-quote? I never in any of my emails
        > >wrote what you keep quoting. And don't tell me your bringing up
        > >the "sad skinhead" was not a lame attempt at baiting me.
        >
        > No, it wasn't, you paranoid freak. It just happened to be one of
        the 3
        > Faust songs I know how to play on the guitar. Since it was the one
        that
        > had the most chords, it best proved my point. You know, the point
        I was