Re: [thewire] fs/t listing

  • Burton Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
      Hi Nirav,

      If these are still available, I would like to purchase:

      >Ambient Temple of Imagination- Y2Kaos (2cd) (Boxman)
      >Osmosis- V/A (Leaf)
      >M. J. Harris/Martyn Bates- Murder Ballads (3cd) (Invisible) ($20)

      Thanks,

      Burt
      Syracuse, NY
    • Burton Thomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
        Sorry everyone. I thought I checked the proper address. Dumb!!!!!!!!!

        At 02:54 PM 7/3/01 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi Nirav,

      • Jess Harvell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
          Nirav:

          If they haven't already been snatched up, I'd like to stake a claim on the
          following...

          Child's View- Funfair (Bubblecore)
          The Wire Tapper- V/A
          The Wire Tapper 2- V/A
          The Wire Tapper 3- V/A
          The Wire Tapper 4- V/A
          The Wire Tapper 5- V/A
          Angels of Light- New Mother
          Swans- The Great Annihilator
          Swans- Various Failures (2cd) (offers)
          Christian Marclay/Otomo Yoshihide- Moving Parts (Asphodel)
          John Wall- Fear of Gravity

          If you wanna send me your want list, that'd be appreciated...

          -Jess
        • Jess Harvell
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
            Sorry folks, I meant to reply off list...and to think I've railed about such
            nonsense before...;) To make up for the signal to noise, can I can get
            anyone's opinions of Philip Jeck...he seems to be universally admired, but
            I'll be damned if I can get a feeling for what the records actually *sound*
            like...